Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This week..

Came back form Singapore with family on Monday and went to swim after that. ...and got my stuff back from my ex on the next day and went to choir at night....would love to update my CV but its already late at night....

On Wed morning..I brought parents to IKEA right after my breakfast. ..plan to go for Chamber Music Ensemble concert at my former University but I was late, it ends just right when I arrived. Then Johan's gf brought me to KLCC for Asian Youth Orchestral, sigh... there's not ticket already. Spent my lonely evening reading in a book store, then sitting outside the building next to the fountain while waiting for my friend. ....had a late supper after that and got back home at 1230am....tired to do some work on laptop but its very lag...no time for my CV either.

This morn (THRUS)..got to sent a mail to my teacher by using my brother's computer...got to do my work then but was told to brought my parents to the city centre... I'd promised to bring them for Indian Vegetarian Restaurant...

Jobless at the moment but seems like not really free at all...hope to get CV done by today and get to swim a bit in the evening

Apart from missing the two concerts, it's still nice days I'm having! quite enjoying with family loitering around the city but rather worry bout that place on the other side of planet. ...Zoe and Chai ying at Scotland(eaten up with jealousy), Johan just send regards saying he's fine, Ji lin would always stay at home, she said...and glad everyone is safe.. one got injured on the arm tho. .. .. hope the riots end soon...... God blessed.



2 comments:

blrr said...

Indian vegetarian! I am eaten up with jealousy

ling said...

heheh.. u got lots of indian shop in brum!! which i never tried any ...