Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time flies

It seems that time passed quicker than when I'm in Uk... Jobless but days are always occupied with things....


Glad I did join a choir which is having quite number of projects...at least I have something to do. We gonna do a recording, so most of the days and weekend for this month, we're booked for recording session. Apart from that we had a performance on 30th Aug and few more in Oct.

Frens and I'd planned to go island this month, before I start my working life.....mostly going to Bali at the moment but it seems that I not quite available, (though Im still jobless)...hope I could squeeze out 3 days from this month for a vacation.

By the way, the choir rehearsal on Tuesday was awesome!!!!. Im loving singing these songs-The Seal Lullaby, Ubi Caritas etc.though they are new to me... Four parts had just blended so well apart from different cut off which still need to be worked. ...loving the quality of sound sung by the choir.

No comments: