Thursday, August 25, 2011

Meals of the day

Had a nice lunch"Steam boat" with just three people!! Mum, Best friend forever- Angela and me...!!!!!!Not normally had a steamboat unless there's special occassion, but we were doing it for fun randomly!!

We had korean food "Bibimbup" for dinner..Mum got her recipe and I made the design, if you look at it carefully, you'll find that they are not the same!(not really fancy but I do love and enjoy making it!)



Bibimbup..





Steamboat




By the way, I'd cut my hair.. This is my new look!!


2 comments:

吉临 said...

hey! your new hair style looks nice!!!
and your top really like traditional style, and the noodle is awesome!! why you are not cook such kind of noodle in our flat for me???? hate you!!!! haha !!!!!! enjoy your new life!!!!

miss you so much!!!
jilin

ling said...

ahahah!!! loveyou!! So dont hate me!!
thx for all your praising words....that is so you.!! you did it all the time.. Gosh!~~

Might had the chance to make one for you one day!! wondering when would it be/...