Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello!

The blog was left for few days without update. I was about to write some but ended up doing something else, don't have much time for it.

One of my friend read my blog and concerned about my life. She used the word"messy" and I was so curious about that description. I thought that's because I'd mentioned about sleep around and stay over somewhere. Well, I am not that open-minded, I do stay over more often but I was at best friends house.( not guys.=.='')

Till then, she told me that I haven't really settle down yet. Ahha, I got it! I should have update bout my job. Ya... I'm going to stay in Kl instead of Sabah, already interview for one university and am going to go for mockteaching this week. I've tried sending CV to other music centre as well and glad to get responses from two of them. As you know, there are lots of holiday in Malaysia, it was school holiday for the whole week, Independence day and Hari Raya. They had mostly plan for vacation and only wanted me to go interview after holiday and I have to wait untill the holiday is over. That is going to be the main reason being jobless still.

Well, all the best to myself.........Do the best and let God do the rest.....

No comments: