Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day-out

I had been spending two days with my BBF--Angela... slept at her place last night .. herprincess but messy room.. all her stuff were on the floor and clothes all around in certain corner, but the pinky wallpaper simply cheers every heart, not really bother much bout the mess.

However,,,,,..................

Can't believe I'm cleaning up (A BIT) of her untidy clothes just right at the corner. I wouldn't bother much bout it initially but her mum is getting enraged of her bad habit, they seems like going to have a fight!! wow~~ chill .. not that serious. just seems like she's going to be in trouble if that keeps the same.

I'd kept her company for a band audition around KL, we were stuck in the traffic, besides walking quite a distance under the sun. Somehow, there's always some great moment after a horrible situation. I've got to enjoy listening to their band. They were playing jazz , some of them are about my age and few of them are very old, about the age fo my grandpa!! They seems impressed me alot, especially the latter one. It would just be different having a 80-year-old man singing on stage, he's so experience, so.................................... I do not know what to describe, just simply enjoy the "performance" though they are just having audition. I wouldn't say the younger generation couldn't play impressive music but having an old man who'd been playing music for so many years is just so different!

By the way, I think that bloody Angela improved alot.. loving her singing so much!! she's so good!! .. loving her voice!!

No comments: