Monday, September 26, 2011

Skype

Can't believe there isn't anyone on my list showing "online" at the moment, but I guess there's one on my list might be sitting in front of the computer. I tried to send her a msg, AH HA!! GOTCHA! .. she replied.. Bloody Zoe !! ......always appear offline for whatever sake.

It's so nice to have a chat with her, after for so long since I left Birmingham but unfortunately laptop is not working, can't talk with the video cam. Hopefully we may meet someday. In Taiwan? or Malaysia?



Taken at a pub near Canal, Brinley Place, a day before I left Uk





outside the Student accommodation




In the Kitchen, can't believe she trusted my hair-cutting skill!



2 comments:

said...

what a mischievous you!
but i miss that kind of you....
and always crazy laughing:)

I'm waiting for you! come come come!!

Lingz said...

heh? who is YI WEN?? ahhaha.... mis you too!!!